BABA Institute of Technology and Sciences, [BABAITS] Vishakhapatnam is the pioneer institute in the field of Engineering and MBA. It is a full fledged college imparting Under Graduates and Post Graduates programmes. The Institute established with the objective of providing quality technical education with adequate industrial exposure, catering the needs of the youth with its innovative teaching methods.Fact and Figure of BABA Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS)-
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada (JNTUK)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
Students Placed Last Year
- Excellent Infrastructure – The Institute has wonderful building and airy classrooms that helps to study and concentrate on the subject. A serene atmosphere that provide calm and peaceful environment.
- Scholarship –The college provide the scholarship to the SC/ST and OBC candidate and also scholarship for meritorious students.
- Experienced Faculty- The institute has well qualified and experienced faculty members who helps the student to achieve their objectives.
• The mission of the college is to achieve academic excellence in Technical education.
• The college aims to achieve high moral, ethical & professional standards to make students employable and globally competitive.
• Providing Quality Education, student-centered Teaching-Learning processes and state of art infrastructure for professional aspirants hailing from both rural and urban areas.
• Imparting value based education that develops strong domain knowledge, hones contemporary skills and positive attitude of young minds.
• Achieving self sufficiency to ensure qualitative Teaching-Learning practices.
• Evolving this organization into a centre of academic and research excellence.Vision
• To become a leader in engineering, technology, science and management education by building the talent of youth into dynamic professionals.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at BITS-VIZAG students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.