It is a college for woman which is located in Bhimavaram, a central part of coastal Andhra. It is generally known for its commercial activities which have been established under the centre of academics for the development and growth of the students.
The campus is located in Vishnupur which is around three km from Bhimavaram on the Tadepalligudem Road. The campus is spread over the 100 acres of land and is known for its salubrious climate which presents a congenial atmosphere to the students to help them pursue higher education. The campus includes:
- Well equipped libraries
- Drawing and seminar halls
- Lecture Halls
The adequate support structure is provided to the sports activities and the physical fitness of the students. The objective of the institute is to transform the society with the help of excellence in education, community, sustained environment protection and empowerment.
Some of the top courses offered by the institute are as follows-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Hostel and Facilities
Separate hostels are provided for girls and boys in the hostel. , Other facilities include-
- Free internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system but for academic purposes only.
- A reading room / T.V. room is provided separately in each block which is supplemented with Newspapers and Educative Periodicals cost of which shall be charged to all Boarders on dividing system.
- Indoor / outdoor games have also been provisioned within the hostel premises.
- In case of serious illnesses, facilities of a visit to a specialist doctor and transportation facilities are also provisioned
- SVECW holds a place in the temple of gods in the campus. The temple is built on a high foundation covering an area of 25,000 square feet for a tantalizing divine experience
- Interested students are encouraged to learn fine arts such as painting, photography, music and decorative art. Required facilities and support are provided to all such students
- Earn While Learn Program – students are given the opportunity to earn while they are learning through the part-time jobs within the campus and in the various entrepreneurial projects thus preparing them to shoulder professional assignments
- A Swimming Pool with round the clock water circulation and purification plants, life-saving apparatus and poolside equipment
- A boating club was set up for recreation purposes. Presently it has three boats.
- Many student clubs to choose from – Amateur Astronomy Association (A A A), Eco-Friendly Club, Pageturners, Toastmasters Club etc.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SVECW students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.