Anil Neerukondainstitue of technology was established in the year 2001-02 with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi and the government of Andhra Pradesh. It is affiliated to the Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam and all the eligible courses are accredited by NBA. The permanent affiliation was awarded to it in the year 2010 by Andhra University.
It was awarded the autonomous status in the year 2013. The vision of the college is to emerge as a world class technical institute which represents a blend of technological excellence along with the best of human values.
The motto of the college is to train the young men and women into competent and confident engineers with good communication skills and knowledge so that they are able to face the challenges related to the future technological era.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Accredited by NBA)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Accredited by NBA)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Accredited by NBA)
- Information Technology (Accredited by NBA)
- Mechanical Engineering (Accredited by NBA)
Application and Admission Procedure
The candidates must qualify the EAMCET or PGECET in order to take admissions into the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. There is a separate admission process for the management quota and the NRI quota seats.
The candidates need to check out the eligibility criteria in order to take admissions in the desired course.
How to apply
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the college in order to fill the online application form.
- The next step is to apply on the official website and fill the application cum registration form.
- The form can also be downloaded and then filled if the students prefer offline mode.
- The application form should be filled with all the accurate details
- The specified documents need to be attached along with the application form as per the dimensions specified.
- The payment can be made using the net banking process or the DD or cash as per the modes mentioned on the website. If the students prefer the offline process, then they can send the application form along with the desired documents to the official address of the institute.
- In case of online application, the candidates just need to take out the printout of the application form for future reference.
Hostel and Facilities
The ANITS campus is conveniently located at a distance of only 300 metres from the national highway and is well connected to all the city bus routes within Visakhapatnam. The institute itself has its own fleet of 15 buses to transport both students and staff. Adjoining the campus is the 300 bed Anil Neerukonda Hospital having 12 specialist doctors catering to the needs of the students.
The state of the art campus has LAN and WiFi in each department with 24*7 UPS battery backup.
The excellent library has numerous books and NPTEL video lectures.
ANITS has an excellent secure hostel for 500 boys and 300 girls with facilities such as canteen, indoor and outdoor games, medical help and first aid etc. 24 hrs security, warden for each hostel, Power backup, common room, Veg & Non-Veg food are few of the additional facilities provided in the hostel.
The institute has a dedicated R&D cell which encourages its students to publish research papers and to prepare projects for ISRO, DRDO etcetera. ANITS also arranges sports meets regularly for the students.