Sri Aditya Engineering College/Aditya Engineering College (AEC) is an autonomous educational institution located in Surampalem, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 2002.
It is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
It offers 9 undergraduate courses, 8 postgraduate courses and 6 diploma courses, most of them under the following departments:
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Admission can be taken into the entry level courses by qualifying the intermediate level with passing marks with Physics, Chemistry and Math. Score in the AP EAMCET entrance exam is also considered.
For postgraduate admissions, pass percentage in relevant bachelor’s degree along with an appropriate entrance test is the criteria.
Diploma courses require passing marks at matriculation level.
The college has a library, labs, separate hostels, canteen, food court and transportation facilities inside the campus. Capgemini, Saha Sramaaya Technologies, Foxconn, Wipro and Infosys are some of the top recruiters at the institute. The highest package goes up to 7.5 lakh per annum.
The official website of the college is www.aec.edu.in
Cutoff and Placements
- Training and placement Cell Department headed by faculty of the AEC.
- Developing Soft skills since first year of the student specifically in the area of problem solving, critical thinking, communication skills and team work
- Special programs initiated to make students industry enabled. For instance continual scientific assessment and evaluation through CoCubes.com and AMCAT.
- Just Dial
- Clever Kid
- Trinity Transformers
Highest: Rs.7.5 Lakh
Placement Data (Year Wise)
No. of Students placed
Application and Admission Procedure
For getting admission in this college offered BE programs the candidates need to get minimum 45% in class 12th. For ME and MBA programmes, admission the aspirants need to get minimum 50 % marks in graduation.
How to Apply:
The candidates can fill up the application form through EAMCET exam portal. They need to Register, upload all the required documents, make the payments and send it.
The required documents are-
- 10th, 12th and above testimonials
- Category Certificate( only for SC/ST)
- Work experience (If any)
For BE / MAB admission the candidates need to score descent marks in the EAMCET, Andhra Pradesh Govt conducted entrance exam followed by Group Discussion. For ME admission the college accepts GATE/PGCET score.
Apart from the above-mentioned paths, the interested candidates can also get admission through management quota (30% of the seat is filled up by the management quota).
Ranking and Achievements
- NAAC has awarded the college with an A grade of 3.11 out of 4 CGPA which is valid up to April 20, 2020.
- The AP Knowledge mission has given recognition with an “A” grade.
- Gradedwithan AAA by careers360.
- Awarded by the Govt. of AP as the “Best placement”.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Sri Aditya Engineering College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.