SASI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING TADEPALLIGUDEM
Sasi Institute of Technology & Engineering is an autonomous institution and was established in the year 2002. The college covers a land area of 28 acres and is situated in the Business hub of West Godavari, Tadepalligudem. The institution is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada & SBTET. It is a private institution.
Sasi Institution has been ranked with ‘A’ grade by Government of Andhra Pradesh and NAAC has given Grade ‘A’ to the college. It offers a large number of courses in the field of technology and engineering. It strives to motivate the students and helps them in enhancing their skills. The institution provides all the facilities to the students necessary for their education.
The departments of the college are:
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
- Department of MBA
- Department of MCA
Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply
The interested candidate can fill up the application form in online mode only.To fill up and submission of the application form one need to flow the below-mentioned steps.
- The interested candidates can fill up the application form by visiting the official website of this college.
- After visiting there, they need to fill up the form very carefully by entering the desired personal, academic details like name, email ID, contact no. etc.
- After filling up the application form they need to submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- As this college does not conduct any entrance test the candidates need not download/get any Admit Card. The candidates only to need to produce their last qualifying exams admit card during the time of admission to this college.
For getting admission into this college offered BTech programs, one needs to score high on AP EAMCET exam. For getting admission in MBA and MCA programs the interested candidates need to obtain a high score in ICET examination.
Moreover, for MTech admission, PGECET/GATE is the gate pass. CEE exam is the gateway to entering into this college offered Diploma programs. Apart from these, the interested candidates can secure their admission through management quota also.
Hostel and Facilities
- Separate for Boys and Girls.
- Mess with Kitchen, separate sitting arrangement for Boys and Girls
- Fully furnished Rooms
- RO Mineral water availability
- Availability of Coin Telephones
- General Store
- Uninterrupted supply of water and electricity.
- Indoor Game facilities
- Boys Division: 6 station Gym
- Girls Division: 4 station Gym
- In Campus Canteen ( Open 8.30 A.M to 5.30 Pm)
- Hobby Club : Inculcate socio-cultural activities in college
- Projects Lab: 60 advanced Computers
- Bus Facilities to cover over 70 Km radius.
- E- Resources: NPTEL Learning(National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
|Maximum salary offered||470000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SITE students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.