About Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, [AITS] Tirupati:
AITS was established in the year 2007 with more than 40-acre. The institute has an experience of20 years in the field of Engineering, Management, Education, and Pharmacy.AITS, Tirupati is a perfect platform to polish one’s skills and caliber and also nurture their talents. The college has the best faculty team who provide a 360-degree support to the students, any time possible.It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Anantapur.The Institute provides an effective learning environment that helps professionals apply their acquired skills and knowledge. The Institute provides for the competent development, ethical management, and technology for the benefit of organization and communities. The Institute strives to educate and prepare professionals to be effective and ethical managers and leaders in the fields of engineering sciences.Recognitions, Approvals, Affiliations:
- All India Council of Technical Education[AICTE]
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur[JNTUA]
- National Board of Accreditation[NBA]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council[NAAC]
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Management Studies
- Address:Venkatapuram (Village), Renigunta (Mandal), Tirupati, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh - 517520.
- Phone Number:0877 - 2285609
- Fax Number:0877 - 2285608
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at AITS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.