To be a leading institution of engineering education and research,preparing students for leadership in their fields in a caring and challenging learning environment.
- To produce quality engineers by providing state-of-the-art engineering education.
- To attract and retain knowledgeable, creative, motivated and highly skilled individuals whose leadership and contributions uphold the college tenets of education, creativity, research and responsible public service.
- To develop faculty and resources to impart and disseminate knowledge and information to students and also to society that will enhance educational level, which in turn, will contribute to social and economic betterment of society.
- To provide an environment that values and encourages knowledge acquisition and academic freedom, making this a preferred institution for knowledge seekers.
- To provide quality assurance.
- To partner and collaborate with industry, government, and R and D institutes to develop new knowledge and sustainable technologies and serve as an engine for facilitating the nation’s economic development.
- To impart personality development skills to students that will help them to succeed and lead.
- To instill in students the attitude, values and vision that will prepare them to lead lives of personal integrity and civic responsibility.
- To promote a campus environment that welcomes and makes students of all races, cultures and civilizations feel at home.
- Putting students face to face with industrial, governmentaland societal
- They hold ourselves to the highest standards in all the academic endeavours.
- They adhere to high standards of integrity, honesty and ethics in the pursuits.
- They nurture creativity and talent.
- They provide an atmosphere of mutual respect and compassion.
- They serve the society.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Bhimavaram Institute Of Engineering & Technology students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.