MJPRU also known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand Univeristy is a public-UP State Government University located in Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 1975 by Ram Naik and has around 450 colleges affiliated to it.
The headquarters are located in Bareilly extending over the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Rampur, Binjore, Amroha, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur and Budaun. The urban campus of this affiliating university is spread over 206 acres of land which has all the administrative buildings along with the hostels and recreational areas.
The university has been recognized and approved by UGC and NAAC. It has been accredited with an A-grade by the NAAC team and has been ranked as the 2nd best university all over Uttar Pradesh.
MJPRU is an affiliating cum residential university which aims to impart excellent education to the students in order to produce productive outputs for the society.
Application and Admission Procedure
mjp rohilkhand university mjpru bareilly
In order to take admission in the university, the first step is to visit the official website and click on the option of ‘College online application’ which is available under the category of ‘Latest updates’ section.
Below is a step by step formation of ‘how to apply’ to the university.
- The candidate needs to click on the ‘College and applicant login’ to enter the details of the classes as per the courses.
- The next step is to fill the application form with the accurate personal, academic and professional details for the pre- registration process.
- After this, a login id and password will be generated, from which the candidate needs to login on the id once again for the next step.
- The scanned copies of the signature, photograph and the required documents has to be uploaded as per the dimensions mentioned in the form.
Payment of fee
The next step will be to make the payment as per the course via net banking facility or the bank wallet. The fee for LLB /LLM will be 450INR, Msci-500INR, M.Ed- 550INR and so on. The fee requirements must be checked before making the payment.
Now, submit the online application form and after this no further changes would be allowed in the application form.
Hostel and Facilities
Separate hostels are available for girls and boys on campus. ‘. Other facilities available are-
- Wi-fi facility will be able shortly
- The hostel fees are Rs. 10,000 per year and the mess fees is Rs. 2,000 per month (approximate figures)
- The hostels are also equipped with common rooms, water coolers, canteen plus mess facility, TV, Phone and Photostat facilities and on-campus sports facilities among others
Other facilities available on campus are-
- The dispensary turned health care centre for all medical needs of the students and staff
- There is a Union Bank Branch inside the campus as well as a Post Office
- There is one central library along with 4 departmental libraries with a large collection of books, journals, online and offline resources. There is also a provision of a Book-Bank facility available for the SC/ST students of the university campus
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates