Shri GL Agrawal name decorates this college, a tribute to a man who served and tried to have any kind of effect all through his lifetime. Set up by his child and their present Chancellor, Shri Narayan Das Agrawal in 1998, GLA University was the satisfaction of his dad's fantasy to build up a quality instructive establishment to serve the advanced education needs of the young of the locale and past. The foundation was agreed to the status of a college under the U.P. State Legislative Act of 2009 (UP Act 21 of 2010). GLA University is certified with 'A' review by NAAC. Spread crosswise over 110 sections of land of land, the college is home to more than 12,000 understudies selected in an assortment of expert courses. Very much planned and looked after structures, contemporary research centres, open private edifices and recreational offices make the GLA grounds truly outstanding in the area giving its understudies a perfect domain to sharpen their abilities in an inexorably focused and requesting world. GLA University is approved by UGC and NCTE.
Recognitions and Affiliations:
- Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- University Grant Commission [UGC].
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE].
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU].
- National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE].
- Pharmacy Council of India [PCI].
Awards and Rankings:
- Ranked No 1 Private Univerisity in [UP].
- India Academic Award 2016 by Dialogue India.
- Ranked 3rd in the Business Institute by times B-School.
- Ranked 4th among all the private Institutions in India by the Sun Magazine.
- Best emerging university in the State of Uttar Pradesh by Career 360.
- Declared as the Best University by Business Digest.
- Ranked No. 1 among all the Institute of Business Management in UP by the Outlook Money.
- Academic Excellence Award for 2 years.
- International Glod Star Millennium Awards.
- Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Institute of Business Management.
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Research.
- Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities.
- University of Polytechnic.
- Faculty of Education.
- Address: 17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.) INDIA.
- Phone Number: +915662250900, 250909, +918171568270.
- Fax Number: +915662241687.