Mangalayatan University was established in Aligarh Uttar Pradesh in 2006. It is a private university promoted by Acharya KundKund Educational Society. The university started admissions from 2007-08 session.
The university is located on 52.61 acres of land. It has courses in Management, Engineering, Education, Tourism, Hospitality, mass communication and journalism among others.
The university encourages the students to take up social causes. It has 3 clubs on the campus to promote the social aspect of holistic education – Kadam, Parivartna and Technological Club.
The university has tie-ups with many national and international universities. It has tie-ups with -National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
The university was ranked by The Week magazine and Edu Rand in year 2017.
Application and Admission Procedure
mangalayatan university mu Aligarh
The students who wish to take admission in the B.Tech or diploma in engineering or B.Sci in mathematics must have passed the examination with 65% marks from a recognized university.
For the LLB programs the students must have passed graduation with 60% marks in aggregate. The eligibility requirements for all the courses must be checked before filling the application forms.
Below is a step by step process of how you can apply for this university-
STEP-1: The candidates need to fill the online application form available on the official website of the university. The personal details have to be filled accurately along with the educational qualifications.
STEP-2: Once the student id and password is received on the registered email id, the candidate needs to perform the next step of uploading the scanned documents as specified in the requirements.
The candidates need to keep the scanned copies of the documents handy in order to fill the form completely.
STEP-3: The next step is to make payment. The candidates can apply online as well as offline. The fee can be paid via electronic payment gateway or via the DD.
STEP-4: After the payment process is complete, the candidates need to download the application form and take out the printouts for future reference in the counseling and interview.
Hostel and Facilities
- Separate hostels for girls and boys are available
- Due to limited seats, the rooms
- Indoor mess facility is available with food served four times a day (Vegetarian only)
- New Boys Hostel is only for 1st-year male students
- The total number of 600 students can be accommodated in the hostels
- Uninterrupted supply of drinking water and round-the-clock security
- Full Wi-Fi connectivity is available
- Television lounge
- Single/Two/Three/Four Seater rooms are available
- One floor of the hostel is dedicated to grocery shop, laundry, saloon and other basic amenity shops
- Open Air Theatre
The hostel fee ranges from 29000 to 77000 for boys and from 29000 to 36000 for girls
- Separate girls and boys gymnasium is also provided
- Many specific career advancement programmes such as Defence Entrance Preparation Program, Special Classes for GATE, Coaching for IELTS and TOEFL, Company specific recruitment preparation and guidance form a part of the curriculum in this institute.
- Motivational halls to guide students regarding upcoming recruitment drives
- Numerous student clubs such as MU Programmers Club, MU Technology Club, Music Club, Drama Club are well established.
- Fleet of 25 buses for hassle-free transportation is provided
- 70-acre plot is solely dedicated to sports facilities
|Maximum salary offered||980000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||700000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates