Rama University, Kanpur was established on the land of Delhi- NCR and Kanpur region in the year 2008. The University boasts of having a clean and green environment with the availability of all the modern facilities equipped which is completely suitable for the students. The University boast of providing quality education, as it already has shaped more than 10000 professionals. The University has more 1000 faculty members.
Approvals and Recognitions:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Bar Council of India [BCI]
- Medical Council of India [MCI]
- Indian Nursing Council [INC]
- Dental Council Of India [DCI]
- State Government Uttar Pradesh
- Faculty of Medical Science
- Faculty of Dental Science
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Health and Nutrition Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of ProfessionalStudies
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of Juridical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Ayurveda
- Address:Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh - 209217
- Phone Number: +91-8052365111,7311139611,7311139610,8601849666.
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates