Mohammad Ali Jauhar University, Rampur was established in the year 2006. The University campus is spread over more than 350 acres of lush green area. The University provides quality education in various undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The classrooms are well-equipped and the campus has a very eco-friendly learning envireonment. The University focuses on the holistic development of the students.
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- Jauhar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Mother Teresa Institute of Paramedical Sciences
- Jauhar Institute of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Humanity
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Home Science
- Faculty ofAgriculture
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Mass Communication
- Address:Jauhar Nagar, Rampur- 244901, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone number: 91 98971 82240
- Email Id: email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates