Application and Admission Procedure
Application process is as follows:
- Online Mode: Candidates have to register in the online portal, upload the soft copy of all the relevant documents and make an online payment of Rs.1100/-.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can download the application form, take printout, fill in all the details and submit/mail to the respective Amity campus, along with all the relevant documents and a Demand draft of Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- Amity Info Centres: Students can also buy the admission pack directly from one of the Amity campuses or Amity Information Centres by paying Rs.1100/-. After filling the details, the form can be submitted to the campus with the necessary documents.
Documents required are:
Upon selection, the candidates will be called for the written test and/or the group discussion round, after which the admission offer will be released for the selected students.
Applicants who have secured more than 80% in their prior academic performance will be exempted from the written test/GD round.
Hostel and Facilities
The University has a state-of-the-art modern campus with amphitheatre styled air-conditioned classrooms. They also have spacious syndicate rooms that act as a place for students to discuss, brainstorm, learn and evolve.
Once in a year the institution organizes Sangathan; a Sport fest Meet for all the institutions under the Amity University, which brings in students from India, Dubai, New York, California and Mauritius.
The sports complex is spread across 15 acres of land with up to date equipments for outdoor and indoor games and also governs the football club, the chess academy, the polo & riding club, and the cricket club. The centre also has a well equipped Gymnasium for both boys and girls. The College also has a student driven Radio Centre.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates