Noida International University is a private university in 2010. Maruti Educational Trust established the university at GautamBudh Nagar. The university is spread over 75 acres offers 150 courses and has more than 4000 students from 25 countries. It offers courses in technology, management, journalism, nursing and science among others. The admission to Btech course is through JEE and that to MBA program is through CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT
The university has won several awards –
- Education National Excellence Awards by ASSOCHAM India
- Excellence in Higher Education Award
- Best University In North India Award
The university offers 25-100% scholarship for UG programs and up to 80% for PG programs. The university has hostel facility on the campus.
Application and Admission Procedure
noida international university niu gautam budh nagar
The admission process is different for various courses. The eligibility criteria have to be taken care of in order to stay updated to the admission process.
The candidates can apply online as well as offline. The admission form is available on the website and the candidates need to take care of the eligibility process.
The form has to be filled starting with the personal details, educational qualifications, and other things. The candidates will have to fill the information in the online application form after signing in.
There will be two options for the candidates- Fresh registration or the already enrolled students. The candidate must choose the apt option.
In case of the new students- click on the fresh registration and begin filling the application form.
- Save and proceed the changes and note down the registration id and password which has been generated.
- Now, login with the id and password generated. The form filled will appear on the screen. Now, fill the educational qualifications and click on the save button.
- Choose the course you wish to apply for and upload the scanned thumb impression, signature and the photograph and click on the accept box.
- After the filling of the form with all the essentials, the next step is to make the payment. The information about the payment is also available on the official website of the university.
- The last step is to take out the printout of the application form in the most appropriate manner.
Hostel and Facilities
Noida International University provides world class accommodation facilities to its students. The hostel facility is available for both boys and girls of the university.
The university even offers its students to choose rooms as per their choice. There is AC as well as Non-AC rooms. Students can chose any of the following rooms as per his/her comfort ability: there are single, double and triple bed facilities.
The university hostel provides its students with the following facilities:
- 24*7 Wi-Fi facilities
The meals provided to the students are quite hygienic.
Since the allotment to the hostel is done on the basis of first come first serve, so the students are instructed to fill the hostel application form as soon as getting enrolled in the university.
The university also provides security, to ensure the safety of the students living in the campus area.
They also conduct many matches, inter-hostel competitions to keep the students active and entertained.
|Maximum salary offered||800000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||320000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates