Established in 2010 as Hapur, UttarPRadesh, Monad university is one of the upcoming univreisities in the state. The university has Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Architecture, Education, Management, Humanities and Social Science departments. Around 6000 students study at the university. Management and Engineering are most popular courses at the university. The university also offers polytechnic course.
For SC/ST students, the university offers 100% scholarship.
Hostel and Facilities
. Each of the two hostels has a capacity of 600 students. The students have the option to choose from single bedded cubicle room, double bed, and triple bedded rooms. Other various facilities include-
- Each room contains an almirah, a table, chair and a cot.
- There is a common facility for TV viewing, along with a massive dining facility and indoor games facility
- Gymnasium and Laundry service on campus can also be availed for extra charges
Many facilities are provided for the students in the hostels. Few of them are as follows-
- The University possesses one central library and 4 departmental libraries. The central library has a collection of over 70000 books, national and international journal and variety of other resources.
- 100% scholarships for SC/ST students for those with a family income of less than 1 Lakh
- Several Industrial visits to top organisations and workshops of various departments are organised regularly
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates