World Institute of Technology (WIT), a premier engineering institution was establishted in 2007. WIT aims to create more exciting opportunities for careers in engineering and technology for the long-term well-being of society. It is located at Sohna in Gurgaon, Haryana. It offers four undergraduate and one post graduate courses in field of engineering and technology. It also offers management programmes.
- It is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- It is approved by All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is approved by Department Of Technical Education (DTE) , Haryana
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
The mission of WIT is to advance, thinking and knowledge fields of engineering,technology and science ,develop students into creative leaders with analytical minds equipped to address the world’s complexproblems .The institute is committed to create aknowledgeable, courageous and productive technological workforce that strives for excellence in the service of the nation and the world as a whole.
By creating ,devloping organizing and managing complex technology and products,engineers play a crucial role in contributing to the betterment of humanity and in shaping our worldseeking solution to the most diffcult challenges of our day in the context of physcial economics human political legal and cultural realities.Makes engieering a trmendously exciting endeavour technological innovations engineers can provide important leadership to the society.
To assume the stature of India’s leading technology institute, through a constant pursuit for the latest technology , infrastructure and quality human resources and product development.