Global Institute of Technology is a private institute established in the year 2002 under the affiliation of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. It is accredited by NAAC-UGC A grade and NBA and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The institute offers 11 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate programmes.
The admission into UG programmes is done on the basis of JEE MAIN/REAP score. For postgraduate programmes, it is done on the basis of GATE score.
Below is the list of departments under the institute:
- For B.E-Mechatronic, Aeronautical, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Automobile, Agricultural, Bio technology, Bio medical, IT, EEE, ECE, CSE, Ceramic, Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Mining, Petrochemical, Petroleum and Textile engineering
- For M.E- Department of CSE, Digital communications, Environmental, Geotechnical, IT, Industrial engineering & Management, Machine Design, Nano technology, Structural, Production, VLSI design, Thermal and transport engineering
Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply?
- Applicants can apply for admission through both online and offline mode.
- The application fee is rupees 500 only and it can be paid through both online and offline mode.
Online mode– Pay through credit card, debit card and net banking.
Offline mode– Pay through Demand draft.
Online application forms will be available at the official website of the university.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th and 10+2
- Score card of entrance exam
- Medical certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
How to submit the application form?
Online mode: Applicants who want to apply should visit the website of the institute. They have to do the registration and after it they can fill the application form with personal and academic details carefully. Then they have to upload the scanned copy of important documents and the last step is to submit the form by paying the application fees.
Offline mode: Applicants who want to apply offline can collect it from the institute itself or can download it from the official website. They have to fill the form and attached the attested copies of important documents and send it along with their application fee through demand draft at the address below-mentioned:
Branch – V.K.I. Area,
- This college takes admission through entrance exams only.
- Accepted entrance exams by college are JEE Main, RTU, CAM, GATE and REAP.
- For more details, you can visit the official site of the university:
Hostel and Facilities
Global Institute of Technology spreads in a 10 acre campus which has elevators in each academic edifice. The campus is fully WiFi enabled.
There are seven gender segregated hostels in total inside the campus with total capacity of three students in each room. It has the following facilities as well:
- Well furnished, air conditioned rooms with bed, book racks and tables
- WiFi access
- Mess with fully vegetarian menu
Students can avail laundry services too inside the hostel.
The campus has spacious library with more than 55000 books and a number of national and international journals. It also has the following facilities:
- A/C Seminar Hall
- A/C Conference Room
- Cafeteria with vegetarian cuisines
The campus also harbours facilities for indoor and outdoor games on-campus.
For convenience of students the campus has a Woman Cell, a Placement Cell, an Innovation Incubation Center (I-I-Center), a robotics club called ‘GEARS’ and a society oriented organisation called Social Weapons of Jaipur (SWJ).
A total of 13 vehicles have been provided by the college for transportation.
|Maximum salary offered||710000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||150000|
To pursue MBA at GIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.