The University of Lucknow was established byRaja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur in 1921. The University is developing human resource for the through quality teaching procedures, research as well as innovations. It ranked among the top institutes of education.The University of Lucknow offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in various areas of study. University also provides many academic and non-academic facilities.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Fine Arts
- Address:University Rd, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone Number:088086 15285,
- Email ID:www.lkouniv.ac.in
|Maximum salary offered||500000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||330000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates