Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies , popularly known as GITS was established by Geetanjali Education Society in the year 2002-03. The institute is recognized by AICTE and Govt of Rajasthan and is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota to provide technical and professional education to the youth in general and also the tribal people of the region in particular.
- The First Self Financing Engineering College in Southern Rajasthan.
- Sixth rank college in Rajasthan (GHRDC-CSR) for quality.
- Highest placement in Southern Rajasthan in corporate like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Wipro Technologies, Mphasis, CTCI Taiwan, Bajaj Steel etc.
- First Engineering College who get ISO certificate in Southern Rajasthan.
- First Engineering College to get total admission filled every year in Udaipur region.
- Maximum teachers to student’s ratio in Rajasthan.
- Only College Campus with Total Wi-Fi connection, Gym, Air cooled hostels for boys & girls and Medical facilities.
- All State and Central Govt. job/admission related examinations are conducted in our College.
- Highest number of externally funded student projects (Like in Department of Science Technology Rajasthan, Texas Instruments etc.)
- Highest Industry- Academic collaborations, National and International tie-ups for better exposure to technology and growth.
- IBM Software Centre of Excellence- Training and Certification camp on DB2/RAD/TDS/RFT/ Lotus/WID.
- Wipro Mission 10X - Mission10X has also facilitated workshops on specific subjects, Faculty Forums, Conclaves as part of this program.
- Oracle Academy - GITS Faculty have undergone Training in Oracle 11i (online learning) and also in Java (both online and Classroom Training) and in turn train the GITS Students in batches, based on the students’ interest.
- Spoken Tutorial - Open Source Software Tutorials - (IITB Spoken Tutorial)
- First and only college in Rajasthan to organize Texas Instruments India Analog Design Contest (College-Level) ompletely sponsored by TI Bangalore, as per Annexure -VIII.
- Exclusive Innovation Lab for research work set up by Texas Instruments, Bangalore as per Annexure-VIII.
- Nodal Centre for NITTTR, Chandigarh for conducting the faculty and student development program.
- Only Engineering College in Southern Rajasthan to have NCC (National Cadet Corps) and NSS (National Service Scheme).
- Provides staff quarters and Guest House.
- NBA Accreditation for the college is in progress.
- First and only college in Udaipur which is professionally run.
- By the success of this engineering college, the same management started the first Medical University in Southern Rajasthan
To be among the top elite professional institute in the region that provides conducive environment for holistic development and generates socially responsible professionals in the country.
To establish a World class platform for creation, dissemination, and application of knowledge through research, pedagogy, and consultation, as well as to become an effective catalyst for professional and societal development. To follow benchmark practices to enable our students to excel and become entrepreneurs to conquer.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at GITS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.