The MAIHM was setup in 2003. It is a part of the Maharishi Arvind Bharti Vidyalaya Samiti Trust that came into existence in 1975. The institute is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan and is also approved by the AICTE, New Delhi. It is located at Mansarovar, Jaipur in Rajasthan.
The campus is equipped with all modern required facilities. For more exposure to practical knowledge the institute has a well equipped 40 cover restaurant which helps student to learn Restaurant service, bar operations, etc.
Since the MAIHM is a part of the Maharishi Arvind Group of Institutes, apart from the departmental library for Hotel Management, the Institute has a central library which is stocked with over 50000 books, thousands of periodicals/journals/magazines and excellent internet supply.
The MAIHM has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. Transport facilities are also available for faculties and day-scholars.
On regular intervals, the institute keeps on organizing various cultural and food fests. These fests help the student to compete with students from other colleges and helps in cultural and academic exposure.
MAIHM claims to produce not only graduates in academics but also students active in sports, writing, philosophy and other performing arts.
MAIHM is an excellent place to pursue Bachelors’ in Hotel Management because of its innovative and implementing nature and also because of its minimal fees.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply:
The institute offers a featured bachelor level course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology titled Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
The application for the course can only be made through the offline mode:
Offline Mode: Students must download the registration form from the institute’s website and take its printout. Later they should fill it and submit it at the respective course’s office at the MAIHM institute.
The documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Rank card of the entrance examination passed
- Passport sized photographs at least 2 in quantity
The admission process is merit based. The marks of class 10th and 12th, an entrance exam which is conducted by the university and a personal interview, as per the rules of the Rajasthan Technical University, is the criteria for admission.
For more additional details on the course the brochure can be downloaded here.
Hostel and Facilities
- Hostel accommodation is available for both boys and girls separately.
- Only limited seats are available and are allotted on first come first serve basis.
- The hostel fee charged for one year is around Rs.70,000.
- To provide variety in the eatery, they college authorities have also provided canteen loan with the general Mess food in the hostels.
- Provision for indoor games is also done in hostel vicinity.
- The institute aims at all round development of its students and also makes available a fully equipped computer centre with LED Monitors and latest operating systems and BSNL’s Unlimited broadband connectivity
- The institute has a well-stocked library with a collection of over 18000 books and innumerable journals, magazines, corporate and government reports along with more than 15 newspapers both in English and Hindi.
- It also facilitates DELNET – a state of the art facility which enables students to access over 2 million records
- Highly equipped laboratories such as basic training kitchen, quantity food kitchen, housekeeping lab, front office lab, basic bakery, confectionery lab etc are also fully functional.
- A highly effective training and development cell which includes programmes, industrial workshops, internships, case studies, group discussions etc provide a practical exposure to the students.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|