Sangam University, [SU] Bhilwara was established in the year 2012. It was founded byBadrilalSoni Charitable Trust and was promoted by Sangam Group of Industries. Its sole aim is to provide world-class education and make it affordable for all sections of the society. The University is equipped with all the modern technologies which help the teaching staff in nurturing and cultivating young and raw minds into futuristic leaders. It strives hard to satisfy the students from all aspects and become the centre of excellence.They arecommitted to offering educational milieu which is tuned to the needs of global markets.
Affiliations, Approvals and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Bar Council of India [BCI]
- Government of Rajasthan
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Management Studies
- School of Basic and Applied Science
- School of Legal Studies
- Address: NH-79, Bhilwara Chittor By-Pass, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
- Phone Number: 01482-297455,7891050000-05
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates