JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) was established in the year 2011 in the capital city of Rajasthan with the objective of providing under graduate, post graduate, and doctoral degrees to the students.
It is a private university which has been approved and affiliated by UGC and has two well established institutes namely, IET & IM and a skill development institute recognized by the UGC Act 1956 by UGC as a State Private University in Rajasthan.
It is sponsored by an Indian industrial conglomerate, JK Organization. The motto of the university is to encourage innovative learning environment which engages deep intellectual, spiritual, and moral stimulation in order to promote holistic personality development for the enhancing leadership qualities.
The modern, space inviting and environmentally conscious campus covers 30 acres of land which encompasses the space work, play and living space of the students and the faculties.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply-
- Visit the official website or.
- Click on apply online
- Fill in personal, academic and general details
- Mention the course applied for
- Fees to be paid depending on the course applied for (example – B.tech entry has no registration fee and for the M.tech course, it is Rs.1000/-)
- Pay the fees via an online payment gateway
- Send request for a registration form to JK Lakshmipat university along with demand draft
- Prepare demand draft of respective course related registration fees in favor of "JK Lakshmipat University" payable at Jaipur and addressed to The Chief Admissions JK Lakshmipat University, Near Mahindra SEZ, Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302 026, Rajasthan India.
- Fill in the registration form and send it to the official address of JK Lakshmipat University available at its official website.
Merit list is formed according to marks in respective entrance examination. Then students are called for counseling and merit-based seat allotment process takes place. The physical presence of student is mandatory.
The final step is to confirm the seat by paying the fees and other requirements.
Hostel and Facilities
HOSTEL AND FACILITIES
The campus is spread over 30 acre land. The University provides facilities like Transportation, gymnasium, Wi-Fi, cafeteria, medical centre, ATM, and faculty residence.
- The hostel facility is available for both boys and girls.
- Facilities available in the hostel– sports and recreational facilities, dish TV, common room for interaction, cafeteria, Wi-Fi., laboratories, and computer centre.
- Hostel accommodation is available to all students.
- Amount of the scholarship offered- The University offers scholarships to the students on the basis of merit, i.e. students who obtain a CGPA of 8.0 and above and on the basis of merit cum means, i.e. to the students whose parental income is below Rs.3 lakhs per year and who obtain CGPA of 7.0 and above.
- Various Clubs on the campus- The University has a variety of student-led clubs like music, theatre, dance, robotics, sports, coding, photography, and media.
- Various festivals celebrated in the institute- The University celebrates fests like Sabrang- an annual techno-management fest.